Moving and Handling Training Course Level 2
Moving and Handling Training Course Level 2 | Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Course | Imperium Edge
Book Your Moving & Handling Training Course Today - Simply Select From Available Dates Below
The Manual Handling Operations Regulations (MHOR, 1992) manual handling as ‘any transporting or supporting of a load (including the lifting, putting down, pushing, pulling, carrying or moving thereof) by hand or by bodily force’. Moving and Handling injuries may be life-changing, or may sometimes result in substantial loss of income, litigation, potential and actual harm to yourself and others.
Imperium Edge provide open Manual Handling training courses every month at all of our fully equipped training centres across the UK
Manual Handling training courses can also be delivered in-house at your workplace or any suitable venue in the UK.
This manual handling course is suitable for any work environment, this includes all employees whose work involves manual handling, in particular health and social care settings
- Understand various legislation related to manual handling (in accordance with The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) )
- Learn the recommended manual handling techniques and how to carry out risk assessments
- Safely move and handle loads, including safe moving and handling of people
- Understand the anatomy/physiology of the spine/musculoskeletal system
- Awareness of the causes of back pain and techniques to minimise back injuries
- Demonstration of safe techniques for moving and handling
- Safety and confidence when using moving and handling aids such as hoists, slings, stand aids and slide sheets among others
- Understand employers and employees responsibilities under relevant national Health & Safety legislation including most recent versions of the Manual Handling Operation Regulations (MHOR)
- Know where additional advice and information can be sought relating to Moving and Handling issues
- Be able to use an ergonomic approaches to manual handling and other work tasks leading to improved working posture
- Understand principles of good back care to promote general musculoskeletal health
- How is the Moving & Handling course assessed?
- This Manual Handling course involved both theoretical and practical elements, each learner will be assessed on competence with the practical demonstrations by our experienced Moving & Handling trainers
In order to book for the manual handling training course please follow the links above where you are able to select from various dates and times and book directly
Alternatively call out Support Team on 0161 505 0909 for more details or via Email, stating your manual handling training requirements.
Here at Imperium Edge we also deliver Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) Courses, including courses such as TQUK Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment, TQUK Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (QCF) as well as TQUK Level 2 in Safe Moving & Handling QCF, we do also provide Train The Trainer courses for Manual Handling and Safe Moving and Handling of People.
We do also provide Basic Life Support Train the Trainer courses and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) QCF Training Courses
Imperium Edge is looking for experienced Moving and Handling trainers to join our fast-growing team across all UK regions. Contact our Support Team on 0161 505 0909 to discuss further or send your CV via Email.
For more information regarding the training services provided by Imperium Edge, please contact our responsive Support Team on 0161 505 0909 or via our Email, stating your Moving and Handling or mandatory training requirements.